Mind is a laboratory information and management system (LIMS). Stored raw test and analysis data and evaluated results are supplemented and documented in Mind with background information. This includes, for example, information on materials used, process parameters and equipment or tools. Together with a measurement result, the complete information tree can be exported. A role and authorization management system determines who has access to which data and information. Combined with Collect, data is pre-structured in such a way that manual work to classify the data is significantly reduced. Combined with Data Analysis, data evaluation is automated.
With Mind, you solve these problems
- Without background information, test and analysis data are worthless. For the interpretation or exchange of measurement results, information must be available in as complete and structured a form as possible.
- Categorizing and linking information and data is time-consuming.
- There are an infinite number of devices, processes, materials and ways to link them. A regular database is usually too inflexible for this task.
- Employees are usually reluctant to perform documentation and classification tasks.
Features of Mind
- Mind is independent of a subject area and can be used universally. Parameters and classifications can be created and chosen by the user
- Documents of any format can be uploaded to Mind, e.g. technical specifications, protocols or reports.
- Access to the database is protected by a smart card or password.
- A roles and permissions management system define read and write permissions depending on the task and hierarchy of employees. An administrator can further adjust the rights as needed.
- Existing databases can continue to be used and copied or synchronized in Mind. This includes, for example, personnel, material, hazardous material, warehouse or plant databases.
- Process chain illustratrions are created dynamically.